Type: Full Time
Deadline: 22-Mar-18 00:00:00
"Harmony" Information Technologies and Education Development Fund is looking for a highly qualified System Administrator who will be responsible for creation and configuration of the operating environment for the newly processed data exchange system.
- Install, configure and monitor physical and virtual servers;
- Install and configure software and services;
- Install and configure databases;
- Install and configure the monitoring system.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Proven experience as a System Administrator;
- Experience with databases (MySQL and PostgreSQL);
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/ recovery;
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms (Unix and Linux);
- Basic knowledge of programming languages: PHP, Java, Ruby, XML, and SOAP;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude;
- Excellent communication skills; relevant professional certification is a plus;
- Ability to explore technical documentations in English language.