Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Type: Full time
Deadline: 28-Mar-18 00:00:00
- Analyzes equipment to establish operating data.
- Conducts experimental tests and evaluates results.
- Selects components and equipment based on a nalysis of specifications and reliability.
- Designs, develops, modifies, and evaluates electronic parts, components, or integrated circuitry for electronic equipment and other hardware systems.
- Determines design appro aches and parameters.
- Possesses a solid understanding of specialization area plus working knowledge of one other related area.
- Resolves issues in creative ways.
- Exercises i ndependent judgment in selecting methods and techniques to obtain soluti ons.
- Executes projects from start to completion.
- Contributes to moderate ly complex aspects of a project.
- Determines and develops recommendation s to solutions.
- Works on team-driven or task-oriented projects.
- May guide more junior peers with aspects of their job.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Has familiarity with UNIX operating systems.
- Familiarity with one or mor e IC design CAD packages required.
- Organizational skills essential.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience.