Type: Full time
Deadline: 30-Mar-18 00:00:00
1. Manage the administration of TOEFL iBT, SAT, AUA e-Math, GRE Subject test and other tests that may be ordered from time to times
2. Manage the scheduling and delivery of all professional courses offered in Yerevan, including drafting of faculty service contracts and monthly acceptance acts for services rendered by instructors.
3. Check student payments and transfers by 1C accounting program to submit accurate accounting reports.
4. Continuously maintain the AUA Extension website, keeping it up to date by making additions and deletions, as needed.
5. Analyze and summarize course evaluations in a manner that provide sufficient data for continuous improvement of Extension courses.
6. Prepare course announcements and flyers, keep the mailing list up to date, send announcements to the mailing list.
7. Conduct course evaluations upon completion of each training and subsequently analyze those evaluations to identify the training topics articulated by students.
8. Conduct market research and identify new course topics recommended for addition onto the course catalog offered in Yerevan.
9. Monitor other local training centers' offerings to keep abreast of the training market and course offerings by other training centers.
10. Standardize syllabi for all professional training courses and workshops offered by Extension and maintain in one location.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
· Undergraduate Degree/University Diploma in a relevant field.
· Strong written/oral communication skills in English, Armenian.
· Computer skills (MS Office, spreadsheets, database management).
· Relevant work experience of 1 year and more.