Type: Full Time
Deadline: 25-Mar-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, commensurate with experience.
The candidate should be aware of the types of administrative databases such as health care claims survey and personnel data and demonstrate the ability to work independently. He/ she must be a self-motivated, highly productive and highly accountable person.
- Write, modify and debug R programs;
- Facilitate R-based code and solution operationalization;
- Provide statistical, R programming expertise;
- Clean and analyze survey data using R, working on a team to manage data collection, conduct descriptive analysis, and create custom reports;
- Perform other duties as assigned pertinent to his/ her position.
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Economics, Mathematics or a related field required; master's degree is preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience in data management using R;
- Experience with large administrative databases such as health care claims survey or personnel data preferred is preferred;
- Experience performing data profiling with R;
- Experience with R and overall machine learning algorithms;
- Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English Language is a plus;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.