Type: Full Time
Deadline: 12-Mar-18 00:00:00
Salary: Highly competitive, based on qualifications.
SouthTech Consulting is looking for a .NET Developer who will be responsible for software development using newest Microsoft innovations, as well as maintenance and enhancement of existing solutions.
- Design and develop various components of a complex multi-tier application including GUI, business logic, the DB layer and application frameworks;
- Enhance and support the existing applications;
- Work as part of the software development team.
- At least 2 years of work experience in .NET framework with C#;
- Work experience or good knowledge of GUI design using WPF; knowledge of Microsoft Prism Library and/ or MVVM Light Toolkit will be a plus;
- Professional skills in OOP and OOD and knowledge of design patterns;
- Work experience with SQL database design and programming;
- Work experience in developing multi-layered client-server applications and web services (WCF) is an advantage;
- Punctuality and accuracy at work;
- Ability to efficiently work as part of a team;
- Communication skills in the English language.