Type: Full Time
Deadline: 20-Mar-18 00:00:00
Salary: High, based on the experience and skills.
e-Works LLC is looking for a iOS Developer to join the team working on international projects.
This position will require but will not be limited to the following roles:
- Develop and maintain iPhone and iPad applications in accordance with given specifications;
- Maintain high code quality and maintainability;
- Be flexible in learning new technologies.
- More than 3 years of professional experience in creating mobile applications for iOS platform;
- Experience in creating mobile applications with Objective-C and Swift (iPhone and iPad);
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices;
- Strong desire for learning and adapting to new technologies;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Extensive knowledge of iOS APIs;
- Knowledge of the device provisioning process for Developer and distribution builds;
- Ability to build iOS applications, install them on a device, and debug in tethered mode;
- Ability to understand the difference in network behavior between 3G/ 4G and WiFi;
- Ability to validate code and troubleshoot problems;
- Ability to document the code;
- Excellent communication skills via email, IM, conference calls, and in-person.