Type: Full Time
Deadline: 10-Mar-18 00:00:00
- Develop and implement policies and procedures in compliance with adopted principles of the Coca-Cola HBC Group and international auditing practices;
- Follow up amendments of the Coca-Cola HBC Group policies and procedures and timely implement them in the Company's internal procedures;
- Follow up adopted policies and procedures implementation in the Company;
- Coordinate all stocktaking of assets and analyzing of the results;
- Ensure that there are clearly spelt out policies and procedures that guide the Company's operations and activities;
- Assist in management of improving actions resulted by internal corporate audit, then in the implementation of those actions;
- Assist in conducting internal corporate audit in the Company.
- Higher education in Finance or Economics;
- At least 3 years of work experience in the relevant field;
- Fluent knowledge of English language;
- Excellent MS knowledge;
- Analytical skills;
- Background in financial field.