Deadline: 12-Mar-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, depending on the previous experience and skills, plus a medical insurance and professional development opportunities.
The Full Stack .NET Developer will work on extending, maintaining and supporting Praemium's investment management platform technology. The platform has been developed in house and is web-based. The incumbent will work on global projects to expand the Company's applications and systems, ranging from small projects and applications, microservices fabric to its larger core systems.
- Work with the local and global teams;
- Support operational aspects of the technology platform; later shift to extending the application over time.
- At least 2 years of experience in software development;
- Strong capabilities with .NET framework, C# and VB.NET;
- Strong capability with SQL (2014) development and stored procedures;
- Knowledge of AngularJS would be an advantage;
- Experience with the Microsoft development stack, including TFS, Visual Studio and Git;
- Understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Understanding of finance/ investment technologies is preferable;
- Fluency in English language.