Deadline: 12-Mar-18 00:00:00
Salary: Highly competitive, plus annual salary reviews and performance bonuses.
ApolloBytes is looking for an experienced Angular 2+ Developer who wants to join its team in developing new ERP-systems for the global shipping industry. Depending on the level of involvement, the candidate may be travelling to Germany to participate in workshops and to meet the Company's business partners.
- Work in an Agile team of 10 developers in the Company's Armenian headquarters, while actively communicating with the Company's peer-dev-team in Germany;
- Make design and technology choices or even become a team-lead based on programming experience.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Software Developer;
- Degree in Computer Science or in a related area;
- Active participation in open source projects;
- Good knowledge of Angular 2+;
- Experience with ES6, ES7 and ES8;
- Very good English language skills;
- Good knowledge of a strictly-typed OOP-language (e.g. Java, C# and PHP7) will be a plus;
- Experience with Git will be a plus;
- Programming experience in a team;
- Basic knowledge of the REST-APIs;
- Experience in writing unit or acceptance tests with libraries like Karma, Enzyme, Chai and Jasmine;
- Working experience with SASS.