Type: Full Time
Deadline: 10-Jun-18 00:00:00
Ucom LLC is seeking a successful candidate who will provide technical support and client care as well as associated services to the Company's customers in efficient and timely manners.
- Respond to the Company's customers' telephone calls, letters and virtual requests of technical character in an efficient and timely manner;
- Interact with customers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns and requests about Internet products and services;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving internet connectivity, email clients, IPTV, VOIP and more;
- Fix registered problems during the first contact and transfer non-resolved requests if necessary to the corresponding departments or staff members;
- Follow up to the accomplishments of registered customer requests;
- Conduct an ongoing registration of customer requests and accomplishments or any other outcomes;
- Report on the carried out activities and results to the technical support team leader;
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- University degree (in progress of study is acceptable);
- Strong customer service and communication skills;
- Strong troubleshooting skills;
- Technical aptitude; computer literacy; ability to quickly learn new applications;
- Basic understanding of the following Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols: IPv4, TCP/ UDP, DHCP and ARP;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages to support customers via phone and e-mail;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Knowledge of Linux/ Unix systems will be a plus;
- Prior contact center experience is preferred;
- Familiarity with mobile device software and hardware;
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule, including working in shift and on weekends;
- Good team and individual player.