Type: Full Time
Deadline: 10-Jun-18 00:00:00
ECLOF UCO LLC is looking for an experienced Risk Manager with analytical and management skills to join its team and take over the Company's risk managing responsibilities.
- Organize, coordinate, control and promote the effective risk management system;
- Plan the process of developing risk management system and achieving the set goals;
- Develop risk management methodological guidelines (concepts, risk management policies, etc.);
- Perform analysis and provide overall performance of the Company's monitoring group in accordance with the RA Law and the Company's Policies and Regulations;
- Identify and disclose financial, operational, credit, foreign currency and other risks in time, and take measures for their effective management;
- Report on risk each quarter to the Executive Director.
- University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Economics or a related field;
- Professional work experience is desirable;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Armenian and English languages;
- Knowledge of ArmSoft is desirable;
- Knowledge of IFRS 9 is a plus.