Deadline: 14-Jun-18 00:00:00
FINCA UCO CJSC is looking for a Loan Officer. The role of the Loan Officer is to promote FINCA products and services, attract clients and monitor the quality of portfolio in accordance with FINCA policies and procedures.
- Conduct direct marketing and present the Company's brand and services to potential clients;
- Attract clients by visiting the place of their activity;
- Visit clients' homes to perform business analysis and assess their social and financial status;
- Perform a verification to analyze the potential client's risks;
- Analyze the verification results using financial rates and clients' credit history;
- Assess clients' credit risk before the credit committee;
- Prepare and submit the required reports and documents to the credit committee;
- Inform clients and guarantors about their rights and responsibilities;
- Ensure timely and accurate repayments.
- Higher education, preferably in Economics, Finance or Mathematics;
- Knowledge of sales and experience in the use of sales tools is an asset;
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Organizational and teamwork skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of computer programs (MS Office);
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of Russian and English languages is desired.