Category: Quality Assurance /Control
Type: Full time
Deadline: 14-Jun-18 00:00:00
- Cover load, stress, functional, regression and performance testing.
- Analyze product requirements, create test plans, test data, and identify quality deliverables.
- Execute testing and isolate and report specific problems to help R&D to fix bugs.
- Be responsible for the quality of the area and escalate urgent issues to appropriate level.
- Identify risky areas and suggest areas of improvements to minimize the risk.
- MS in Computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in software testing or working with EDA tools.
- Strong communication and organization skills. Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details and capable of multi-tasking.
- Very good knowledge in software testing techniques
- Good knowledge in scripting languages: Tcl, shell. Perl/Python is preferable.
- Working experience with Linux OS.
- Good communication including verbal and written English.
- Knowledge in VLSI and EDA tools.