Type: Full time
Deadline: 13-Jun-18 00:00:00
- Implement financial, operational and compliance audits to independently and objectively identify and assess risks,
- Evaluate controls and provide assurance of compliance with statutory requirements, policies and procedures in line with the Organization’s policies and procedures and Institute of Internal Auditors Standards,
- Review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for the Management of the Organization,
- Monitor and Evaluate operations and processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness. Make recommendations for improvement to minimize risk of loss and enhance efficiency,
- Conduct any reviews or tasks requested by the Audit-Risk Management Committee and Executive Management provided that such reviews and tasks do not compromise the independence or objectivity of the audit function.
- Master's degree preferably in Finance/ Accounting/ Audit;
- 2-5 years of work experience in internal/external audit;
- Knowledge of ArmSoft is desirable;
- Knowledge of IFRSs/ISAs;
- Excellent report writing skills and computer literacy;
- Readiness for countrywide travel;
- Having the confidence to stand up to pressure;
- ACCA, CIA is a plus (for persons willing to obtain qualifications ACCA/CIA examinations are reimbursed);
- Knowledge of Armenian and English.