Type: Full Time
Deadline: 10-May-18 00:00:00
The Product Manager is responsible for creation and development of tour products for the Company and particularly Sales department's needs.
- Create and develop new products, considering the needs, preferences and potential of the market;
- Communicate with clients if needed;
- Manage trips and tours of the Company.
- Ability to travel within the country;
- At least 2 years' experience in organizing events and/ or tourism trips;
- Willingness to travel and escort the Company's guests in tours;
- Good knowledge of standard and non-standard touristic routs and sights of Armenia and Artsakh;
- Understanding of travel needs of the tourists and VIP travelers' needs;
- Availability of a driving skills;
- Ability to perform each of the duties outlined in the job description satisfactorily;
- Ability to work well with clients and respond to inquiries and requests in a timely and professional manner;
- Ability to work with clients of different cultures and with different expectations;
- Ability to address clients' ideas, suggestions and concerns and implement them whenever possible;
- Diplomacy, tact, exceptional communication skills and customer service;
- Solid knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, Russian and Armenian languages;
- Team player personality;
- As the Company works around the world, knowledge of a third language is a true asset but not a requirement.