Type: Full Time
Deadline: 10-May-18 00:00:00
Salary: Based on previous salary history, experience and prevailing market rates for comparable positions.
McCann Erickson full-scale advertising agency is looking for a creative, highly talented and enthusiastic Graphic Designer.
- Develop concepts, graphic visuals and layouts for company logos, brand guidelines, various print and online advertising materials, product packaging, space or object decoration and so on;
- Implement graphic design adaptations according to the provided brief and guidelines;
- Come up with creative concepts and sketches based upon brief and guidelines;
- Prepare pre-production files and audit of existing ones;
- Communicate with other departments or partners to ensure the high quality of implementation;
- Come up with new job-related ideas and initiatives without any enquiry or brief:
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities upon request.
- At least 2 years of proven work experience in graphic design;
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign;
- Advanced knowledge of other graphic software is a plus;
- Experience in the sphere of production or printing is a plus;
- Creative, innovative and resourceful personality, good team player;
- Extremely accurate and detail oriented person;
- Ability to promptly respond to all enquiries; understanding of the "big picture" of projects;
- Time management skills and high degree of punctuality;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and often under pressure.