Type: Full Time
Deadline: 09-May-18 00:00:00
The Import Manager provides imports from external market, searches vehicles and controls their activities.
- Research and maintain a list of suppliers based on price, quality, payment and delivery terms, support and availability of products;
- Prepare bid specifications and other necessary documents related to the purchase of materials and equipment;
- Manage and coordinate the purchasing activities with relation to cost, delivery and quality performance;
- Compare prices/ products actively and periodically to take advantage of new products at competitive prices;
- Review, evaluate and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids;
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchasing orders of equipment;
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and provide with appropriate commercial offer services;
- Work with the freight forwarding companies to expedite fulfillment of orders as it applies to specific contract actions or negotiations;
- Develop and maintain effective communication with colleagues, manufacturers, suppliers and major customers.
- Degree in Business, Economics or a related field;
- Professional work experience is desirable;
- Written and oral communication skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Considerable knowledge of purchasing methods and procedures;
- Delegation skills; ability to work in a team;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of ArmSoft is desirable.
Job URL: iJob.am - Import Manager @ Atenk LTD