Deadline: 09-May-18 00:00:00
Salary: Highly competitive
BlueNet LLC is looking for a motivated and experienced Technical Content Writer to work with the Company team on developing and generating Company product documentation, such as User Guides, E-books, FAQ papers, Datasheets, Release documentation and Step-By-Step guides. The incumbent will contribute to building a strong understanding of Company's products and their functionalities.
- Develop a high quality content for Company's digital products;
- Communicate the information provided by the Customer Support and Development Teams into user-friendly, accurate and understandable documents, such as User Guides, Datasheets, FAQs, Release documentation, Step-By-Step guides;
- Enjoy working with developers;
- Be open to new challenges;
- Be ready to learn new things.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in the English language;
- Experience in technology industry will be considered a plus;
- Proficiency in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Understanding of software development processes and lifecycles;
- Skills with Adobe tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Adobe Acrobat will be considered an advantage;
- Self-starter who is attentive to deadlines;
- Relevant work experience will be considered as an advantage.