Category: Software development
Type: Full time
Deadline: 11-May-18 00:00:00
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document programs.
- Assist in the modification of company products and/or customer/internal systems to meet the needs of the client and/or end-user.
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements.
- Develop test plans to verify the logic of new or modified programs.
- Work as part of a software development team.
- Mentor junior level engineers to succeed in their works.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 3 year of work experience as a Software Engineer.
- Strong experience and good knowledge of PHP and MySQL.
- Strong knowledge of Object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience with Subversion/Git version control tools.
- Experience in Test Driven Development is a big plus.
- Ability to independently research and implement new technologies and ideas.
- Ability to execute projects in a timely manner to meet deadlines.