Type: Full Time
Deadline: 10-May-18 00:00:00
My Armenia Program is looking for a Photographer to provide photography services for between fifteen and twenty five tourism experiences in Tavush, Shirak, Syunik, Lori and Vayots Dzor Marzes.
The My Armenia program has been working closely with providers of cultural tourism products in Tavush, Shirak, Syunik, Lori, and Vayots Dzor. Tourism 'products' include established tourism businesses, entrepreneurs with limited tourism experience, and non-profit organizations new to the tourism sector. My Armenia has been working with these enterprises/ NGO's to develop or strengthen their cultural tourism activities, build the capacity of tourism managers, improve marketing skills and materials, and create market linkages across the tourism value chain.
For these tourism providers, there is a common need for promotional materials such as brochures and digital marketing assets to help market themselves. The objective of this assignment is to develop a package of professional photographs for each tourism enterprise to be used in print and digital marketing materials. The photography should showcases the tourism experience that a visitor can have at each 'product' as well as the cultural practice highlighted by the activity. Additional details can be found in the attached Scope of Work.
- Work with My Armenia program to confirm shooting plan and requirements for each tourism product before traveling for photo shoot;
- Work with My Armenia program stakeholders to schedule date and time to visit site of tourism experience. Shoots should be scheduled pending favorable weather conditions. Each participating stakeholder will be responsible for ensuring that subjects of photography (including both the tourism experience provider and models to stand in as tourists) are present at date and time agreed upon;
- Create photo documentation for between 15 and 25 My Armenia stakeholders in Vayots Dzor, Syunik, Tavush, and Shirak (see Annex A in the attached Scope of Work for a list of stakeholders, their region, and description of their tourism experience);
- For each stakeholder:
a) Produce 20 edited photo files documenting the tourism experience, including the indoor and/or outdoor space where the experience occurs, the entrepreneur who delivers the tourism experience (i.e. tour guide, business owner, artisan, etc.) and tourists (or models) participating in the experience;
b) Obtain a signed release from all individuals photographed (My Armenia will provide template release form).
- Experience in organizing, shooting, and editing professional photography for promotional, editorial, and/ or advertising purposes;
- Proficiency in shooting in both indoor and outdoor environments, including low-light environments;
- Extensive experience shooting with human subjects in both staged and natural contexts;
- Experience organizing photography shoots in multiple locations over multiple days.