Type: Full Time
Deadline: 10-May-18 00:00:00
Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Their customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
On this position you will be working on building a market leading solution to institutions and regulators which automates collection, verification and certification of compliance data. In addition, solution allows creating custom reports and do a real-time auditing to automate compliance and reduce risks. The team is going to be fully cross-functional including developers, functional/automation testers and business analysts. Developing of next gen report, replatforming legacy set of application to unified SaaS-based regulatory compliance solution, ASP NET MVC/Web API.
- Experience in .NET Core and ASP.NET MVC/ASP.NET MVC Web API
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap
- Excellent Object-Oriented Design skills and knowledge of design patterns
- Angular 1.5.x components, Gulp, CSS preprocessors
- T-SQL and experience in working with SQL Server 2012+
- Deep knowledge of RESTful services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Understanding of Scrum processes
- Upper-Intermediate or higher English level (B2+)