Deadline: 22-Apr-18 00:00:00
Workfront Inc. is looking for a new member to join Workfront HR team. The Company needs someone who knows how to get things done and do them right. HR Generalist should be ready to become involved into Company-wide projects and cooperate with US HR team to support Workfront Employees.
- Build meaningful relationships with employees in diverse roles and responsibilities;
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the global HR group to develop solutions, programs and policies;
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention;
- Onboard new hires;
- Follow the labor legislation to be aware about revisions and implement required changes to keep the process compliant;
- Act as a single lead point of contact for managers regarding recruitment process and procedures;
- Maintain employee benefits programs and keep employees informed; study and assess benefit needs and trends;
- Perform benefits administration, change reporting, invoices or payment approving and communicating benefits information to employees;
- Work closely with global finance team and local accounting;
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience;
- 3-6 years of experience in a related HR role;
- Desire to take ownership of project(s) with limited supervision, and create solutions to problems and issues;
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information, issues and events.