Type: Full Time
Deadline: 30-Apr-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package; paid internationally recognized professional qualification (ACCA or other); in-depth professional training in both core competencies and soft skills in Armenia and CIS countries.
Deloitte Armenia is looking for a result-oriented professional, with strong work ethics for the position of Audit Assistant in Audit and Assurance Department in the Yerevan office.
- Participate in the audit of financial statements;
- Perform analytical review of audit documents;
- Identify accounting and auditing issues; perform a research to address the issues;
- Apply concepts of risk assessment;
- Design and perform tests of internal controls;
- Provide recommendation for improved controls and enhanced business efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance or Economics;
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind; critical and logical thinking; ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments;
- Ability to work as a part of a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to analyze information and learn quickly;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel;
- Advanced spoken and written English and Russian language skills;
- Advanced computer skills.