Type: Full Time
Deadline: 20-Apr-18 00:00:00
Lydian Armenia is seeking an experienced and motivated person to fill the position of ADR General Foreman at Lydian's Amulsar Process Plant. The position reports to the Deputy Process Manager. The ADR General Foreman will be responsible to manage crushed ore delivery, ADR and Dore gold production process in accordance with safety rules. The following positions directly report to ADR General Foreman: Gold Room Supervisor, Gold Room Operators, ADR Daily Crew Foreman, ADR Daily Crew Workers, ADR Shift Supervisors, ADR Shift Operators, HLF supervisor, HLF equipment operators, HLF Operators, overall 27 people. As part of his/ her duties ADR General Foreman will monitor personnel conduct and performance, probationary period of newly hired staff and report results to Process Plant Management to assist in making decision to grant permanent employment status after probationary period. As part of this task he/ she would be required to provide assist training specialist in staff training process. Training in new technology with be provided as required.
- Committed attitude to safety management and a willingness to learn and apply the latest safety practices;
- University degree in technical or related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience at process plant operation;
- Problem solving, written and oral communication skills;
- Managing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Driving license.