Type: Full Time
Deadline: 30-Mar-18 00:00:00
Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience.
Spayka LLC is seeking a skilled and motivated specialist, who will perform the responsibilities listed below.
- Plan and conduct audit engagements;
- Review the Company's accounting and internal control system;
- Carry out tests of control and substantive audit procedures;
- Obtain, analyze, and appraise audit evidences;
- Report audit findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted deficiencies;
- Responsible for financial analysis of Company's different lines of businesses;
- Responsible for efficiency analysis of operations and procedures;
- Participate in internal audit procedures;
- Report on requested criteria;
- Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as required.
- At least 3 years of work experience in auditing or 5 years of experience in accounting;
- Higher education, preferably bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field;
- Knowledge of IFRS, Armenian Tax legislation and generally accepted accounting practices;
- Knowledge of accounting software (knowledge of ArmSoft is preferable);
- Solid audit work paper documentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving abilities;
- Ability to react to deadlines with flexibility and professionalism;
- Computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel;
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and handle confidential information discretely and professionally;
- Strong team-player with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluency in English language is preferred;
- ACCA qualification is a plus.