Type: Full Time
Deadline: 10-Feb-18 00:00:00
Salary: Market competitive, based on qualifications (with further increase based on performance), plus medical insurance.
The incumbent will be working mainly on various parts of the Company's web applications.
- Design and develop various web artifacts including and not limited to features, solutions and Responsive GUIs;
- Design and build reusable modules to be used throughout the Company's websites;
- Maintain and enhance the Company's home grown systems;
- Build custom UI components;
- Responsible for bugfixing/ technical support (Level 2) of the existing applications in production.
- BS in Computer Science;
- At least 1 year of work experience in Bootstrap or other Responsive UI frameworks;
- Experience in .NET technologies, C# and ASP.Net (MVC) is a plus;
- Mastery of technical English language;
- Good communication skills;
- Good team player with an ability to accept criticism;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be flexible and adapt to changing requirements and customer requests;
- Very good knowledge of English language.