Type: Full Time
Deadline: 10-Feb-18 00:00:00
Salary: Market competitive, based on qualifications (with further increase based on performance), plus medical insurance.
The incumbent will work with the product team to develop innovative solutions, with a focus on developing a strong backend for business applications. In this role, he/ she will be part of a team that develops new solutions as well as enhancements to existing products.
- Develop robust and scalable solutions using C#, .NET framework, .NET core, MS SQL and MySQL;
- Work with Google Cloud, AWS and Heroku;
- Integrate with third party APIs, such as Mailgun, Google and Facebook;
- Work with the product team to build new products;
- Develop new features and enhancements to existing products;
- Work with the QA team to troubleshoot and fix bugs.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline;
- At least 3 years of work experience in software development;
- Knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, .NET core, MS SQL and MySQL;
- Experience in developing API services;
- Experience with Node.js, Firebase and PostgreSQL databases is a big plus;
- Experience in working with cloud products, including AWS, Firebase and Google Cloud;
- Experience with Ionic Cloud;
- Experience in integrating third party APIs;
- Familiarity with TFS, JIRA and Bitbucket;
- Knowledge of VB.Net is a plus;
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment;
- Team player who will be an active participant in team and Company initiatives;
- Very good knowledge of English language.