Category: Data Science/Data Analytics
Type: Full time
Deadline: 11-Feb-18 00:00:00
- Develop and propose business justification, scope and resource requirements to deliver solutions to technical problems.
- Plan and conduct data analytics projects from concept to effective and efficient solutions for end-users requiring independent thought and scientific / technical judgment. Report on research and development activities according to Quality Management System.
- Review the latest scientific / technological developments and identify those that should be researched further.
- Identify external partners capable to develop perspective scientific / technical solutions
- Lead data analytics development projects requiring external collaborations to deliver needed services and products in-line with timelines and quality levels required for RRP development. Handle demanding time constraints. Direct activities of team members, consultants and vendors to ensure project scope, budgets and schedules are developed and managed
- Participate in and/or lead multi disciplinary, cross functional problem solving / project teams. Collaborate across sites or functions to generate innovative solutions and ideas for scientific / technical issues and direct vendors / external resources regarding projects or scientific / technical issues.
- Build-up knowledge in physics, electronics and RRP products, devise new approaches to solve problems. Contribute to building Intellectual Property Assets Portfolio. Keep abreast of latest scientific / technical developments and ensure all this knowledge is captured and stored as per our knowledge management practice
- Carry out all of the activities ensuring that PMI Policies, standards, and laws relating to these activities are fully respected.
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent with specialization in Data Analytics. PhD is an asset.
- 5-8 years of experience in Data Analytics, ideally in a multinational and cutting-edge environment
- Managerial experience in leading technical teams is an asset.
- Effective communicator with a strong analytical skills, capability to collaborate and influence, action driven.
- Fluency in English, Armenian would be a plus.