Category: Hardware Design / Engineering
Type: Full time
Deadline: 11-Feb-18 00:00:00
- Develop and propose business justification, scope and resource requirements to deliver solutions to technical problems.
- Plan and conduct complex individual research projects from concept to building functional prototypes requiring independent thought and technical judgment. Report on research and development activities according to Quality Management System.
- Review the latest technological developments and identify those that should be researched further.
- Identify external partners capable to develop perspective technical solutions.
- Lead technical development projects requiring external collaborations to deliver needed services and products in-line with timelines and quality levels required for RRP development.
- Participate in cross functional problem solving teams working company wide to apply research and technologies assessment results to business problems.
- Build-up knowledge in physics, electronics and RRP products, devise new approaches to solve problems.
- Carry out all of the activities ensuring that PMI Policies, standards, and laws relating to these activities are fully respected.
- Master level university degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent*. PhD is an asset.
- 5 - 8 years of work experience in the area of interdisciplinary research and development in the following industries Consumer/mobile electronics or Automotive electronics or Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) or Medical Device manufacturer or Scientific instrument manufacturer.
- Managerial experience in leading technical teams is an asset.
- Effective communicator with a strong capability to collaborate and influence, action driven, creative and agile
- Fluency in English, Armenian would be a plus.