Deadline: 11-Feb-18 00:00:00
The incumbent will be a member of the Company's accounting team who will be responsible for keeping day-to-day book records, maintenance of accounting treatments and accuracy and completeness of supporting documents.
- Implement day-to-day journal entries as well as the month-end and year-end closing process;
- Reconcile bank statements and sub-ledger accounts and resolve discrepancies;
- Keep strong control on account receivables and ages;
- Implement day-to-day treatment of revenue by profit centers;
- Keep strong control on cash in hand usage;
- Reconcile the account payables and receivables, ensure completeness and valuation gross are accurate on monthly bases;
- Perform other day-to day activities;
- Provide necessary information to supervisors and managers;
- Perform other tasks related to the accounting department.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field;
- At least 2 years of experience in finance and accounting team;
- ACCA certification will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of IFRS is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian tax legislation and ability to analyze;
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Excel, 1C, and Armenian Software;
- Fluency in Armenian and English languages;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
Job URL: iJob.am - Accountant @ Timeless LLC