Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ameriabank CJSC is looking for qualified Senior System Administrator who will be responsible for the installations, upgrades, support and management of computer systems. The incumbent will implement and maintain hardware and software, troubleshoot system problems, and ensure systems security, availability and performance standards.
- Implement Hardware Firmware Security updates, Windows and Microsoft application security patch installations.
- Perform daily system monitoring; verify the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes; review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Maintain and update virtualization environment, backups and redundancy strategies of the virtualized systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve and document performance issues.
- Response to all problems connected with IT area and find appropriate solutions to them.
- Create and design technical documentations, document standards and operating procedures for company systems.
- Follow all innovations in IT area and implement them if necessary.
- Quickly obtain new knowledge of specific applications within the environment.
- Responsibilities may require evening and weekend work in response to needs of supported systems.
- Higher technical education, preferably in Engineering;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a relevant field;
- Operational working knowledge of servers, Active Directory, MS SQL, SCVMM, Hyper-V and VMWare;
- Knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues;
- Experience in virtualization, e.g. Hyper-V or VMware, such as: Clustering, VM migration and Hyper-V Replication;
- Experience with High availability and Failover clustering systems;
- Experience in working with ticketing systems;
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized personality;
- Good communication and time management skills;
- Ability to make decisions under pressure;
- Ability to work independently within tight deadlines.