Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Flexible schedule
Deadline: 07-Sep-18 00:00:00
Ucom LLC is seeking а motivated and enthusiastic Sales and Service Specialist, who will be responsible for responding to the customers' queries, questions, inquiries and any other requests in an efficient and timely manner.
- Reply to the surveys, questions and requests related to the Company's general information (services, special offers, tariffs, etc.);
- Carry out preliminary registration of the client, and transfer the requests to be finalized;
- Complete the registration, including the registration of the information, processing of the documents;
- Receive payments from customers;
- Start and follow the cease, deactivation or temporary cease of the customers' accounts according to their request;
- Inform the current or potential customers about the new services and offers during each consecutive contact with them;
- Execute other requests and assignments required by the leadership, within the limits of the job title.
- Bachelor's degree;
- Preferably work experience in a relevant field (welcome staff or Help Line);
- Excellent computer literacy;
- Fluency in Armenian language, advanced knowledge of Russian and English languages;
- Excellent oral communication skills;
- Flexibility and teamwork ability;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage stressful situations.