Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Category: Finance Management
Type: Full time
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
- Coordinate and control projects related to risk management (ERM) and SOX controls.
- Cooperate with Company’s subunits in initiating measures to minimize the disclosed risks.
- Update control matrix on a timely basis, as well as embed new controlling tools if required;
- Assist in coordination and control of group projects;
- Design, test and provide recommendations for ensuring internal control efficiency.
- University degree in Finance or Economics;
- At least 3 years of experience in auditing, finance or accounting;
- Experience in Project Management is preferred;
- Knowledge of local accounting, tax legislation, bank and cash transaction regulations;
- Reporting and business writing skills;
- Risk assessment skills;
- Project running skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Team working skills;
- Innovative thinking and proactive individual;
- Communication skills, ability to work in cross-functional teams;
- Accurate and responsible personality;
- Advanced computer skills; Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.