Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Deadline: 07-Sep-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, plus a bonus program.
Berlin-Chemie Armenian Representation is looking for a hardworking, well-organized, responsible and highly motivated Product Manager to join its team.
- Manage the lifecycle of products;
- Provide product knowledge and information for medical representatives;
- Plan marketing activities; prepare advertisement materials for doctors' booklets, leaflets, master folders and promotional materials; organize promotion of products;
- Monitor advertising activities as well as TV advertisements;
- Adapt the Company materials for the Armenian market;
- Analyze the market, identify target groups of doctors, organize the launch of products;
- Organize seminars, presentations, round-table talks for healthcare professionals; coordinate work with KOLs; responsible for organization of KOLs' participation in congresses;
- Conduct product trainings for the field force (FF); prepare tests and test the medical knowledge of the FF;
- Prepare business plans for registration and launch;
- Conduct rolling forecast;
- Participate in the budget planning process (FC1, FC2);
- Prepare the market plan.
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Product Manager;
- Knowledge and practice in cardiology is a plus;
- Work experience in media is a plus;
- Good knowledge of the market; strategic thinking skills;
- Presentation, excellent communication and team building skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Initiative taking personality;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Ability to effectively organize and plan work according to organizational needs by defining objectives and anticipating needs and priorities;
- Capacity to formalize tools and procedures;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian and English languages.