Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Category: Information Technology
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 20-Aug-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive/ negotiable salary, + comprehensive medical insurance package for employee and his/ her family, including parents; Technical and English language trainings; comprehensive bonus plan, including Local Incentive plan
Business Title HW Release Engineer, I
Requisition Number 18811BR
Hiring Location(s) ARMENIA - Yerevan
Job Category Engineering
Hire Type Employee
-Responsible for generation of customer-deliverable design kit packages for analog, mixed-signal, and/or ASIC semiconductor IP (intellectual property) products, including but not limited to PHY and Controller design blocks.
-Generation of design kits considers data collection, release notes generation, QA (Quality Assurance) and verification.
-Required professional skills:
- Understanding and knowledge of models used in IP design (GDSII, LEF, LIB, Verilog, etc.)
- Knowledge in Linux and scripting (Perl, bash, TCL)
- Basic knowledge of Synopsys tools
- Understanding of the analog and digital design flows
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Work experience in IC design and verification is desired.
-Required personal skills:
-Responsible, detail oriented, self-motivated
-Strong organizational and problem solving skills
-Good interpersonal communication skills
-Able to work under time pressure
-Also good verbal and written knowledge in English is required.