Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Category: Other IT/tech
Type: Full time
Deadline: 07-Sep-18 00:00:00
- Provides installation, deployments and maintenance of Synergy’s applications on the client and local servers;
- Provides continuous monitoring of the installed and deployed application;
- Provides log analysis and performance report;
- Resolves problems or provides "how-to" instructions using a variety of reference manuals and on-the-job experience;
- Find and implement automation solutions for routine tasks;
- Maintain and troubleshoot Windows and Linux servers running both on Synergy and Client datacenters;
- Research and implement new technologies to improve company service;
- Willingness to travel to different countries even to exotic one.
- BA in computer science.
- Ability to produce analytical reports, communicate with clients and conduct training;
- Advanced knowledge on various versions of Windows and Linux Operating Systems;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL and Oracle Databases on administration level;
- Ability to work under pressure, manage time effectively and in multi-task environment and meet deadlines;
- Experience in Bash, PowerShell or Python scripting languages;
- Experience with DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins and Spinnaker is a big plus;
- Good knowledge on web technologies like IIS, Apache, nginx;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills;
- Fluent in Technical English.