Location: Yerevan, Armenia
Type: Full Time
Deadline: 09-Sep-18 00:00:00
The EY Assurance Department due to its continuous growth is seeking an experienced Audit Senior who will take part in audit projects focusing on IFRS financial statements of large and mid-size local and international companies.
- Conduct assurance procedures including examination and assessment of valuable information sources, testing of control systems and carrying out core procedures in relatively complicated, expert and/ or specialized spheres; responsible for the preparation of the project of the financial report and comments for it according to the standard methods of accounting;
- Prepare memorandums, other business documents, letters and mail (memorandum of assurance strategy, consolidated overview memorandum, a letter for the manager);
- Manage the process of working on a project on a client's territory by means of controlling the results of work of auditors, informing managers about the status of project works, investigating of problems and mining of data about the additional accounts, conducting of critical analysis of current procedures for assurance effectiveness and efficiency improvement; conduct the detailed inspection of completeness and accuracy of memorandums and other business documents, prepared by auditors under his/ her supervision, relevantly carry out all procedures; relevantly document works and results and reacts adequately on all exceptions and errors; prepare answers on remarks of partners and managers on the results of quality inspection;
- Prepare and hand in audit documentation according to the IFRS standards of financial reporting;
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related subjects;
- 1-3 years of experience working as an Audit Senior for a public accounting firm or a relevant business/ industry experience;
- Sound knowledge of Accounting and Tax Legislation as well as International Accounting (IFRS) Standards;
- Extensive computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Access);
- Fluency in English and Russian languages, both verbal and written;
- International accounting qualification (CPA, ACCA) is a distinct advantage;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to travel frequently;
- Readiness for hard work in an organization which rewards results.