Type: Full Time
Deadline: 28-May-18 00:00:00
Lydian Armenia is seeking a Training Coordinator with experience either in a company engaged in mining or a related industry. The successful candidate will possess a committed attitude to safety management and a willingness to learn and apply the latest safety practices.
- Organize trainings for employees of crushing facility, HLF and ARD to upgrade professional skills, including equipment repair, safety rules compliance;
- Assess and select training courses in liaison with process managers;
- Through effective, competency-based training courses, prepare staff for smooth commissioning of process plant in Q3, 2018;
- Conduct trainings, evaluations and report testing results and professional skills of employees to process plant management during a stabile operation time.
- University degree in technical or related fields is preferable;
- At least 5 years of experience in production or technical training field is preferable;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written Armenian and Russian language skills; good (working) knowledge of English language is desirable.