Deadline: 14-Jun-18 00:00:00
Anelik Bank CJSC is looking for an experienced, motivated and qualified candidate for the position of Software Developer realizing the responsibilities mentioned below.
- Develop PL/ SQL codes:
a) Write SQL queries for retrieving/ modifying data and reports;
b) Write business logic in PL/ SQL;
c) Participate in development and integration of interfaces (REST/ web-services) for integration of the main core banking system with external IT systems;
d) Debug and test the code (write test scenarios, unit testing, integration testing, e2e testing).
- At least 2 years of work experience as a Software Developer; at least 1 year of work experience in Banking sphere is highly desirable (including in IT company specialized in the banking sector);
- Higher technical/ mathematical/ engineering education;
- Good knowledge of the SQL language and the experience of programming of maintained procedures in PL/ SQL language;
- Knowledge of Oracle database concepts is a plus;
- Knowledge of Armenian, Russian, English languages will be a plus;
- Communication skills;
- Excellent team working skills;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Willingness to work overtime and support business processes after working hours as needed.