Type: Full Time
Deadline: 14-Jun-18 00:00:00
Tumo Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a talented and enthusiastic Senior PHP Software Support Engineer to join the product team, to work openly, accepting feedback and working closely with other teams.
- Provide support to users by answering incoming software tickets;
- Apply bug fixes to ensure maximum stability of the system;
- Execute and write report queries for providing reports;
- Work on deploying the software to new locations using docker containers;
- Clean and maintain the codebase to ensure maximum stability;
- Work closely with UX designers to implement versatile web applications;
- Work in shifts will be necessary.
- Expert level knowledge of PHP;
- Knowledge of Yii2 is highly desirable;
- Knowledge of non relational databases (specifically MongoDB) is desirable;
- Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Experience working with version control systems such as Git;
- Experience working with SCRUM, Kanban or similar methodologies;
- Desire to learn and experience new technologies.