Type: Full Time
Deadline: 15-Jun-18 00:00:00
Currently we are looking for a .NET Software Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
You'll be working as part of a small Agile team that is part of a globally distributed IT team.
As part of the 2018 change program the company you are going to work with intends to rebuild a suite of front office trading tools (trader blotters, dealer intervention screens, market aggregator, market making control panels, etc.) for the electronic and voice trading desks.
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
- Expertise in C# 4.0/4.5 programming with good unit testing experience (NUnit and Moq or similar)
- Sound understanding of .NET multithreading
- Sound understanding of object-oriented development
- Experience in the development of user interfaces (preferably WPF)
- Experience with the same or equivalent technologies: SVN, Git/GitHub, TeamCity
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
- Experience working in an Agile environment