Type: Full time
Deadline: 17-Jun-18 00:00:00
- Prepare a package of documents required for leases.
- Organize the implementation of the payment process provided for in leases.
- Analyze existing lease agreements for their suspension or re registration.
- Participate in position search.
- Prepare information for budget development.
- University degree;
- At least 1 year of previous work experience in similar roles;
- Strong negotiation and customer cooperation skills;
- Quick decision maker and problem solver;
- High analytic, organizational and leadership ability;
- Result oriented personality;
- Ability to convince and support his/her personal viewpoint;
- Initiative and responsible;
- Team building skills;
- Advanced computer skills; strong experience in working with Microsoft Office;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian. Knowledge of English is a plus.