Category: Software development
Type: Full time
Deadline: 09-Jun-18 00:00:00
- Identify, design, and implement internal processes for the Digital Analytics team - including automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, and redesigning infrastructure for greater scalability
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and ‘big data’ technologies
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them with advanced analytics projects, scalable adhoc analysis, and automated reporting.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience with big data technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Hive.
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Scala.
- Proficient in designing efficient and robust ETL workflows
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to attention to details and accuracy
- An active, self-motivated, quick learner, and innovative person
- Good communication and knowledge sharing skills
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French is a plus.
- 3+ years experience.
- At least 2 years experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
- At least 2 years experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL and Oracle
- Relevant experience in ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics.
Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics or Software Engineering.