Category: Software development
Type: Full time
Deadline: 09-Jun-18 00:00:00
- Participate in the software development for image processing, classification, comparison and object identification.
- Develop and implement computer vision algorithms that apply to imagery and video.
- Develop robust software for processing scanned images
- Develop techniques and algorithms for object detection and recognition.
- Work with R&D teams on designing, building and deploying image data solutions for large and very large datasets
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in computer vision including experience in algorithm development.
- Practical knowledge of machine learning, Bayesian filtering, information theory, classification using point cloud.
- Experience with one or more higher-level programming languages such as C/C++, Java, Python.
- Experience with one or more scientific analysis and prototyping environments such as MATLAB, SciPy Stack, TensorFlow.
- Familiarity with GPU computing (CUDA, OpenCL, DirectCompute).
- Familiarity with computer vision APIs (OpenCV, OpenVX).
- Deep understand of deep learning algorithms and workflows, in particular working with large scale visual data.
- Strong background in numerical optimization
- Strong communication and data presentation skills.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French or Chinese is a plus.
- 3+ years experience.
- Demonstrated record of successful deliverables of research projects or commercial products in image and video processing.
- Hands-on experience with object detection, tracking.
- Hands-on experience with OpenCV and general point cloud processing.
Ph.D. in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Software Engineering.
Master degree in same fields with relevant work experience are also considered.