Type: Full Time
Deadline: 12-Mar-18 00:00:00
The Commercial Director will be responsible for developing and implementation of business and sales policy of the Syunik Animal Market. The incumbent should be a resident of Syunik marz.
The job responsibilities of the Commercial Director include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and supervise business processes related to marketing and sales;
- Develop and implement the Company's marketing strategy and plan;
- Develop promotional tools and instruments;
- Organize public events and be responsible for PR strategy of the Company, including management of official website;
- Manage the staff responsible for sales and marketing;
- Develop and extend the clientele base;
- Develop the reporting system for business processes related to marketing and sales and monitor the results.
- University degree in Economics, Marketing, Management or in a related field;
- At least 3 years of work experience in a managerial position;
- At least 3 years of work experience in marketing;
- Experience in business development;
- Strong managerial and leadership skills;
- Strong analytical thinking, organizational skills and sense of responsibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian, English and Russian languages (both verbal and written);
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook and Internet;
- Availability of a driving license.