Type: Full Time
Deadline: 11-Feb-18 00:00:00
Salary: Competitive, based on skills and experience, plus medical insurance and biannual company events.
IUNetworks LLC is looking for a qualified Database Developer to design stable databases, according to the Company's needs. The candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, improving and maintaining new and existing databases, and ensuring that the database systems run effectively and securely on a daily basis. The Database Developer will work closely with developers to ensure system consistency. He/she will also collaborate with administrators and clients to provide technical support and identify new requirements.
- Design stable, reliable and effective databases;
- Optimize and maintain legacy systems;
- Modify databases according to requests and perform tests;
- Solve database usage issues and malfunctions;
- Liaise with developers to improve applications and establish best practices;
- Gather user requirements and identify new features;
- Develop technical and training manuals;
- Provide data management support to users;
- Ensure all database programs meet Company and performance requirements;
- Research and suggest new database products, services and protocols.
- Proven work experience as a Database Developer;
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring);
- Knowledge of software development;
- Hands-on experience with Oracle PL/SQL;
- Programming under Oracle 11g Server, MS SQL Server, MySQL, and PostgreSQL;
- Experience in NoSQL databases is a plus;
- Excellent analytical and organization skills;
- Ability to understand user's requirements and a problem-solving attitude;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.