Type: Full Time
Deadline: 11-Feb-18 00:00:00
"Natfood" CJSC is looking for an experienced candidate for the position of Chief Financial Officer to implement financial activities and supervision.
- Design and lead the process for improvement of financial management, internal control and financial reporting system;
- Ensure adequate cash flow to meet the organization's needs;
- Oversee the management of all fiscal reporting activities for the Company;
- Supervise, train, provide direction and oversee finance and accounting department staff, raise awareness and knowledge of financial management matters within the Company;
- Oversee the inventory management and control;
- Develop and maintain system of internal controls to safeguard financial assets of the Company;
- Oversee the preparation and maintenance of the register of all fixed assets;
- Design and implement costing, control and reporting system for the production flow. Manage the process of MIS implementation and supervise the user team;
- Lead the annual budgeting process;
- Oversee all purchasing and payroll activities;
- Oversee accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- Work with CEO on identifying new funding opportunities, participate in due diligence processes with banks and other financial institutions;
- Attend Board and Shareholders' meetings;
- Monitor banking activities of the organization;
- Oversee the production of monthly reports, as well as financial statements and cash flow projections for use by Executive management, as well as the Board of Directors;
- Coordinate annual audit activities.
- Educational background in Finance, Accountancy or a related field, with contemporary studies in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance; MBA is preferable; ACCA is a plus;
- At least 7 years of professional experience including at least 3 years in middle/ senior management positions in large organizations; experience with production is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Strong business management and negotiation skills;
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with all co-workers, clients and vendors.
- Leadership and coaching skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work overtime, if required;
- Computer literacy: excellent knowledge of MS Office;
- Strong knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.