TITLE: Import Manager
START DATE/ TIME: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Baldi Retail is seeking an Import Manager who will
establish external relationships, negotiate with foreign partners, ensure
operational excellence, high productivity, and deal with import-related
process in accordance with the established policies and procedures of the
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms
of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Identify potential suppliers, negotiate and agree upon contracts,
maintaining good relationships with the cooperating companies;
- Maintain day-to-day liaison with freight forwarders and resolution of
issues relating to importing and logistics;
- Responsible for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness and consistency
of all information;
- Responsible for making sure all imports have been cleared with customs
and ensure that proper documentation is received and submitted for all
- Deal with correspondence, reports, operations, maintenance and safety
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure
that delivery times and locations are coordinated;
- Manage the process of tracking and tracing goods while they are on
route to their destinations; expedite orders when necessary;
- Examine invoices and shipping manifests for conformity to tariff and
- Ensure the implementation, monitoring, drafting and amending import/
export policies, procedures and best practices.
- Experience in the sphere of import, logistics and foreign relations;
- Knowledge of import and customs regulations;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- PC literacy.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: Interested candidates are welcome to send their
CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org with a note of "Import Manager" in the subject
line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its
website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 31 October 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 30 November 2016
ABOUT COMPANY: Baldi Retail is officially represented by SAS Group LLC.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities
available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am
website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.
Posted by: "Career Center" <email@example.com>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic (1)|