TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: Olainfarm European pharmaceutical company with 40 years
of experience in the production and research of pharmaceuticals, active
chemical ingredients and dietary supplements announces an open
competition for the position of a Product Manager.
- Develop, adapt and implement the products brand plans;
- Analyze the market and relevance in the given area and of the given
- Develop the sales forecasting and the budget of products; control
activities and analyse the results; prepare reports;
- Develop marketing and promotional activities and materials for the
promotion of products in the pharmaceutical market according to the brand
- Share knowledge with the team of the representatives about the products
of the company; clarify the strategy; develop and/ or adapt the materials
for daily work;
- Organize seminars and conferences; closely cooperate and work with key
opinion leaders (KOL) of the territory;
- Work with the partners: advertising, media agencies, partners'
departments of marketing, etc.
- Higher medical or pharmaceutical education; qualification in Marketing
or Business Administration will be considered as an advantage;
- At least 3 years of work experience in pharmacy marketing;
- Work experience with OTC drugs or dietary supplements is desired;
- Work experience with advertising and media agencies;
- Knowledge of and ability to navigate in the legislative documents of
the country industry;
- Availability of a driver license (category B); at least 1 year of
- Analytical thinking; responsible and result-oriented personality;
communication skills; ability to establish and maintain contacts, work in
a team and organize his/ her work;
- Positive attitude to work; willingness to learn new things;
- Good knowledge of English language;
- Willingness to travel.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please email your CV in English or
Russian languages with a recent photo and cover letter enclosed to:
email@example.com . Only short-listed candidates will be
invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of
this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its
website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 30 August 2016
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 15 September 2016
ABOUT COMPANY: Olainfarm is the leading manufacturer in the chemical and
pharmaceutical sector of the Baltic States.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: The company offers interesting work in the stable,
dynamically developing environment; opportunity for professional growth
and career development; decent pay and benefits package.
To place a free posting for job or other career-related opportunities
available in your organization, just go to the www.careercenter.am
website and follow the "Post an Announcement" link.
Posted by: "Career Center" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
|Reply via web post||•||Reply to sender||•||Reply to group||•||Start a New Topic||•||Messages in this topic ()|